Our beliefs includes:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the rule and guide to our faith and practice.
- Our church is part of the Body of Christ on earth and we acknowledge Jesus Christ as head of the Church.
- We rely on Christ’s atoning sacrifice for justification and on Salvation that comes from Jesus Christ alone We depend on the Holy Spirit for sanctification.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, that He died for our sins, and that He was resurrected.
- We believe in the Priesthood of each believer and of all believers.
- We are committed to reaching a lost and hurting world and to cooperating with ministry partners.
- We believe in the sanctity of human life.
The Holy Bible is the inspired word of God and is the basis for any statement of faith. This church subscribes to the doctrinal statement of “The Baptist Faith and Message”, as adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention in 1963. We band ourselves together as a body of baptized believers in Jesus Christ, personally committed to sharing the good news of salvation to lost mankind. The ordinances of the church are baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Our Purpose is to magnify and follow Jesus Christ by Reaching Up, Reaching In and Reaching Out.